Office to Envy.
Introducing 333 North Green, a ground-up new construction 555,524 square foot creative office and prime retail building located in Chicago’s most dynamic neighborhood: Fulton Market. Developed by Sterling Bay and designed by Gensler, 333 North Green is the future of Fulton Market office destinations. With forward-thinking design, an robust amenity package and an unbeatable location, 333 North Green will redefine how you office.
40,732 SF of office space remaining | Sky deck overlooking the city | Tenant lounge with grab & go food service | Bar | Gaming area | Full-service fitness center | Programmed yoga room | On-site parking for over 300 cars | Secure bike room | Conference center | Shuttle service to Ogilvie and Union train stations | Insider access to SB+ | 35,000 SF of prime retail
- 555,524 SF
- 40,732 SF of office space remaining
- 19 stories
- Designed by Gensler
- Efficient 39,203 SF floor plates
- Minimal columns
- Unmatched amenities
- 35,000 SF of prime retail
- Delivered in 2020
The unmatched tenant amenity package at 333 North Green includes:
- Sky deck overlooking the city
- Tenant lounge, bar and grab & go food service
- Gaming area
- Full-service fitness center
- Programmed yoga room
- Conference facilities
- Shuttle service to Ogilvie and Union stations
- Secure bike room
- 24-hour security
- Indoor parking for over 300 cars
- Insider access to SB+
- Press Box dry cleaning
- 35,000 SF of prime retail
A Coveted Site.
333 North Green puts you in an unbeatable Fulton Market location, offering access to the city’s best restaurants, galleries and retail, and with all modes of transportation at your fingertips, including:
- Multiple CTA Bus lines including #8 Halsted (0.1 mi)
- CTA Pink and Green line station at Morgan/Lake (0.2 mi)
- CTA Blue line station at Halsted/Grand (0.3 mi)
- Shuttle service to Ogilvie and Union commuter train stations (0.8 mi)
- I-90/94 and I-290 (0.8 mi)
- Divvy bike stations (existing 0.3 mi and proposed on-site)
- 10th floor availability
- 20,000 SF leasing opportunity
- 14’ slab to slab
- Immediate delivery
The Neighborhood You’ll Crave.
Green Street is Fulton Market’s hottest address. 333 North Green is within walking distance to two CTA ‘L’ green line stops and one blue line stop. The building is also bike-friendly and offers shuttle service to nearby Ogilvie and Union commuter train stations. Surrounded by dozens of award-winning restaurants, including Girl & the Goat, Au Cheval, Swift & Sons and Next, 333 North Green is just two blocks north of Chicago’s culinary epicenter on Randolph Street.
Join the forward-thinking office users that chose to capitalize on the energy of Fulton Market like Google, SRAM, Dyson, Uber and Glassdoor – and the retailers and hospitality leaders that followed suit, including Ace Hotel, Starbucks Reserve, Anthropologie, Soho House, Free People and Billy Reid.
Fulton Market is Chicago's hottest neighborhood and Green Street is its most sought-after address. Learn more about three new ground breaking developments from Sterling Bay: 330 N Green, 333 N Green and 360 N Green. It's your move.